The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB) is the largest hunger relief organization in New England and among the largest food banks in the country. GBFB’s mission is to End Hunger Here in eastern Massachusetts, and our strategic objective is to provide at least ONE MEAL A DAY to everyone in need in eastern Massachusetts.
GBFB is looking for an Associate to join our Community Initiatives Team. This role is responsible for assisting with the day to day administrative responsibilities of GBFB’s direct service programs which includes but is not limited to: order placement, logistics, and volunteer management. The person in this position has a commitment to GBFB’s mission to End Hunger Here.
- Perform the administrative responsibilities related to direct distribution initiatives including but not limited to order entry, document management, partner site correspondence, monthly service reporting, data review, client mailings, schedule creation, and logistics coordination.
- Become proficient at using GBFB’s client management software system (currently Oasis Insight) for data cleaning, report writing and data entry.
- Extract data for internal and external surveys and reports as requested.
- Provide a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Ensure AIB standards are maintained.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by management.