The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB) is the largest hunger relief organization in New England and among the largest food banks in the country. GBFB’s mission is to end hunger here across eastern Massachusetts, and our strategic objective is to provide at least ONE MEAL A DAY to everyone in need in eastern Massachusetts.
This Executive Associate (‘EA’) position supports the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with a diverse range of critical, time sensitive executive administrative functions and computer-oriented technical functions on a fast-paced basis. The EA should be motivated, professional, courteous, and consistent, with a close attention to detail and timelines. The EA should possess strong written, verbal communication, and computer software skills. In addition, the EA supports the two-functional area Senior Directors reporting to the CFO; accounting and information technology.
- Manage executive files (paper/electronic) for the CFO and departments reporting to the CFO
- Maintain all GBFB contracts within Salesforce.com, along with state fundraising registration filings in ? 22 states
- Produce timely, accurate, and consistent letters, minutes, memos and agendas
- Perform light administrative functions including but not limited to: meeting registration, expense report management, travel planning, and invoice coding
- Create high quality ‘Board-level’ quality presentations
- Arrange for meeting materials preparation, catering, and room setup and restoration as needed
- Manage the CFO’s calendar and travel scheduling, including but not limited to: prioritizing, scheduling, planning, organizing internal and external meetings, and resolving schedule conflicts on a timely basis
- Responsible for researching and identifying potential vendors and obtaining quotes as needed. Ability to organize RFP’s when necessary.
- If required, attend meetings and accurately take and transcribe meeting notes in the form of minutes, often early in the morning but may include evening meetings
- Collaborate with other administrative assistants and provide administrative backup as necessary and take direction from other senior leaders as appropriate