Experience and Skills:
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people.
- Willingness to learn new skills at GBFB.
- Strong math skills, being able to add, subtract, multiply and
divide while working with percentages and numbers with decimals.
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft
Word and Excel.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- At least one year of Pallet Jack Rider experience a must;
- High School diploma, GED, or at least two years of
- Basic knowledge of, and some experience in, standard warehousing
practices and procedures
- Being able to work overtime when asked, sometimes on short notice
is highly desirable
- Ability to be certified by GBFB's Food Safety program
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to operate Pallet Jack Rider safely.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per day.
- Working in ambient, cooler, and freezer zones for extended periods
- Lifting inventory throughout the day, with inventory weighing up
to 50 pounds, with or without assistance.
Key Words: Warehouse, Forklift, Pick, Pallet Jack Rider, Pallet
Rider, Order Picker, Distribution, Receiver, Shipping, Full Time, Part
Time, PT, FT